September 14, 2008

The Speed of Manifestation

When someone has just been introduced to the Law of Attraction one of the first questions they will have is, “how long does it take to work?”. Any good teacher will tell you that this is entirely dependant on you and how much expectancy you have of your desires becoming a reality.

It is always advisable that you start off by manifesting some small items to provide evidence that this invisible force does in fact exist and is most definitely yielding things to you.

Fact is, the Law of Attraction is constantly working and it will never cease to operate.

When I say you should start small and manifest smaller items, what I mean by this is set your intention to manifest something you have very little resistance to. Some good examples of this would be; car parking spaces, cups of coffee or seeing feathers.

The reason that these are good items to manifest is because you’ve had all of these brought to you before. You’ve had good car parking spaces before. You’ve had someone bring you a cup of coffee and you’ve been out and seen feathers lying around on the floor before.

The resistance factor is minimal. If you set your intention to receive a cup of coffee and you spend just a little time thinking about it. When someone who wouldn’t normally offer you a morning coffee, does offer you one – you can easily make the correlation that the Law of Attraction has been at work and has yielded that to you. These smaller manifestations are awesome for confidence building and you can never manifest enough of them!

In fact, I sometimes enjoy my smaller manifestations more than bigger or high-valued items.

Every morning I go for a walk in my local area. I’ve found a perfect route that I like to follow; there are plenty of flowers and lots of interesting things to see along the way. It’s fairly peaceful and very rarely do you see cars on my route.

However to get there I have to cross a busy road, and coming back I have to cross the same road again. Now every morning I put my manifesting muscles to good work and as I am walking towards this busy road I say to myself “I am going to cross this road without stopping, there will be no traffic in my way”. I also visualise myself walking across this road without a car insight. Previously I’ve had this happen on many busy roads where there has been a perfect gap in traffic so that I can cross without having to run or stop on the island in the middle – so my resistance to this happening is very low.

95% of the time, when I come to this “usually” busy road, there is always that perfect gap in traffic where I can just walk without stopping and cross the road successfully. I do this every morning, and every morning I am delighted with the results!

Although this manifestation may be considered to be a small manifestation, I get immense pleasure from it. It makes me feel more in charge and in control of what happens in my experience. It reconfirms that I am a deliberate creator and that I can manifest anything, no matter how big or small. It proves to me that the universe loves me and will yield anything I ask for.

The speed of this manifestation is literally within minutes of me thinking about it. You do not need to spend days in advance visualising what you want. In fact the universe hears your desires without words or images; the universe hears your feelings (vibration) and yields to you exactly what you’ve been asking for with your vibration.

Just remember, the universe cannot yield to you something that you say you want, but do not feel like you have it. If you expect a miracle – you will manifest one.

1 comment:

surfbenet said...

I live in Phoenix and am often in my car. I often use, "A parking place please...," visualizing where.
I time the request depending where I am planning on parking. If on a busy street and I am asking to park in a specific area, the timing needs to be concise or someone else will get the spot before I arrive.
Thank you for this blog.